While the best times are those where you can send gifts of congratulations, there may be those times where a gift is meant to cheer someone up and help them feel better. This may be due to the fact that they have lost a loved one, are feeling ill, or just underwent an operation. We have put together some gift ideas so that you can help you friends and family get well faster. After all, positive thoughts and things that make others happy are known to boost health and wellness.
Get Well Flowers
Flowers are known to be a great solution for anyone not feeling well. It could be their bright colors or their fragrance. Either way, a bouquet or arrangement of flowers can cheer someone up and help them on the road to recovery. Here are three of our most often-requested get-well flower arrangements:
- You are My Sunshine offers a sunny array of bright flower favorites in a clear glass cube.
- Get Well Butterfly is a great way to say get well soon. It contains alstromeria, stock, baby’s breath, daisies and mini carnations in a basket that has been decorated with butterfly motifs and curly willow.
- The Feel Better Basket is a basket full of color and is the best medicine for your loved ones.
Get Well Plants
Many people often choose to give green plants as a get well gift because they are known for their health benefits, including increasing the availability of oxygen to help heal. Here are two of our favorites from our plant collection:
- The Emerald Garden Basket is a brilliant green plant full of all types of greenery.
- The Extra Large Planter has assorted green plants in a beautiful basket that can be enjoyed well after recovering and help to keep health on track.
Get Well Gifts
- Balloons are a cheerful way to wish someone well. Our Get Well Soon Mylar Balloon says just that and can be included with a flower arrangement, given on its own, or be included in a cheerful balloon bouquet.
- Our warm and comforting throws offer positive messages to help someone recover. A good example is our Footprints in the Sand Throw. This is a great way to express your love and sympathy, especially after the loss of a loved one.
- Chocolate is actually known for having health benefits. This extra large box of chocolate from Coblentz is a way to help make the most of those health benefits!