With the new season comes the perfect excuse to change up the décor in your home to reflect spring and its season of renewal and growth. It’s about bright colors but it can also be a pastel-theme, especially to call attention to Easter. Whatever you decide you can use spring flowers to add flair to your home this season.
- Use votive candles along with a small vase of spring flowers, which your guests can take home if you are using these for an Easter brunch.
- Add a wreath of spring flowers or dried spring flowers to your front door.
- Create a spring garland for your stairs or mantelpiece.
- Pick a floral theme for each room, focusing on a different flower variety to set the tone and color palette. For example, one room can feature tulips while another can showcase roses.
- Use interesting containers like pitchers, ceramic bowls, water cans, teapots, compote dishes and egg shells to hold the spring flowers. You can also more rustic containers like wicker baskets, bird cages, and clay pots to show off the spring blooms.
To help you get started, we have many spring flower arrangements on sale as well as regular deals on bulk flowers that you can take advantage of now to get your home ready for the new season and the upcoming holidays of Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday when you may be entertaining.
If you are not sure how to create spring floral décor, come by our Columbus flower shop and arrange a meeting with our floral design team. They enjoy working with customers to create custom flower arrangements or even just providing tips so that you can try to create your own spring flower arrangements.
Come by now or shop online to get your spring flowers from our Columbus flower shop! We’ll be delivering on Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday for added convenience so place your order now to enjoy the beauty of spring flowers for your home.