Tomorrow is National Grandparents Day and it’s the perfect time to let them know just how much you love them and thank them for the wisdom they impart, the stories they tell, the advice they give, and the love you receive from them.
We know that flowers are loved by all, but your grandparents will love them even more because they are touched by just about anything you do.
Check out these ideas you can order online or by calling or visiting our flower shops in Columbus:
- Columbus Exclusive offers a way to put the flower arrangement in the hands of our talented floral designers so they can create a floral masterpiece full of this season’s flowers for your grandparents.
- Sunsplash is a bright and bold flower arrangement sure to make your grandparents smile.
- The Lewis Center Garden Promenade is a garden style flower arrangement overflowing with all types of flowers in an array of hues.
- A Phalaenopsis Orchid Plant makes a great gift as it can last for a long time with just a little maintenance. We have many different colors available.
- The Splendid Columbus Sunshine arrangement features gerbera daisies, Fuji mums, roses, lilies and snapdragons in a tall vase.
- Sapphire Skies is a mix of creamy roses and lilies with an array of blue flowers in a stunning vase.
- Summer in Plain City includes a radiant array of orange roses and alstromeria, dark pink carnations, pink Asiatic lilies, and yellow sunflowers and daisy spray chrysanthemums in a glass vase.
- The Gardens of Dublin offers lilies, carnations, Bells of Ireland and daisies in a wooden Amish basket made locally here in Ohio.
- Enchanted New Albany is a true stunner with monte casino asters, roses, hydrangea, salal and eucalyptus hand arranged in a clear glass vase.
Don’t forget that you can also come into our Columbus flower shops and create custom bouquets and custom flower arrangements that you can drop off to your grandparents or we can hand deliver!