When you have that amazing boss that looks after you and has helped you climb that career ladder plus clearly values what you do, it’s important to let them know how much you appreciate their support and guidance.
That’s exactly why Bosses Day was created. This year, it is Friday, October 16th. That means you only have a few more days left to pick out that gift that says just how awesome your boss is and what they mean to you.
Don’t worry though because we have you covered. All of our Columbus flower shops plus our online flower shop has numerous gift ideas for that best boss. In fact, here are some of the ideas so you can see the range of what is possible and find the perfect fit for your boss and your budget:
- Pure Happiness is a bold and beautiful bouquet consisting of a wide range of flower varieties and colors that is sure to show how much your boss means to you.
- Golden Days is a bright delight of sunflowers, Asiatic lilies, red roses, gold and burgundy chrysanthemums, solidaster and salal arranged in a wicker basket.
- Clintonville Wonder celebrates the fall season with roses, spray roses, alstromeria, daisies, hypericum berries and more in a glass vase that has been tied with a satin ribbon.
- Smile A Dot is a cute flower arrangement in a clear glass cube that includes yellow alstromeria and white daisies.
- Fabulous Fall Roses has 12 miniature rose stems with multiple blooms in deep and rich shades that reflect the fall season.
- Besides the gorgeous flowers, we also offer delicious treats like Cheryl’s Cookies in different quantities and flavors like chocolate chip, chocolate-chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, sugar, buttercream and seasonal favorites all individual wrapped and nicely presented.
We hand deliver throughout the Columbus area and also do national deliveries in case your boss happens to work in a different state and you are thanking them for such a great telecommuting or freelance job! Order your boss a special gift today!