While we have always focused on the freshest flowers and best value for Valentine’s Day, this year, we have added a luxury Valentine’s Day collection of flowers for those looking at something spectacular free of a budget.
We define our luxury collection by the quantity and type of premium flowers included as well as upgraded sophisticated containers that hold these beauties. Prices range from $185 to $250 and higher for those who want to create a custom luxury Valentine’s Day flower arrangement.
This year’s collection has some stunning options for Valentine’s Day:
- Minerva Park Enchantment has roses, lilies, and hydrangea in shades of red, pink, and pale green. This floral display is so spectacular that it stands almost two feet tall.
- Tropical Love is for those who adore tropical and exotic flowers like orchids, amaranths, anthurium and roses. It’s paradise in a glass vase.
- Amethyst Gardens of New Albany is another large flower arrangement with roses, carnations, statice, miniature roses, orchids and stargazer lilies along with seeded eucalyptus in a garden-style design.
- Four-Dozen Roses offers 48 premium long-stem roses in a rainbow of colors.
- If 48 roses are not enough, go even bigger with 75 Yellow Roses. That’s over six-dozen roses. Of course, you can also order other colors if they are available.
These luxury flower arrangements for Valentine’s Day are made to go the distance so your loved one is sure to enjoy them for a week or more with just some basic maintenance. That’s because we choose the best flowers, hand arrange them, and then hand deliver them in a container versus box. Even those these are luxury flower arrangements with a higher price, you are still getting incredible value plus ensuring your loved one has the best Valentine’s Day ever!
Don’t forget that we also offer greeting cards, balloons, chocolates, Cheryl’s Cookies and more for your sweetheart! Shop for Valentine’s Day now! We will be delivering on Valentine’s Day despite it landing on a Sunday this year so get your order in quick!