February 17th has been devoted to the idea that the world would be a better place if we were just more kind to others. Not only would the person receiving the kindness feel better, but you would also enjoy the feeling and it would continue to spread a positive vibe to more people.
While everyday seems hectic and stressful, this day reminds us to stop and appreciate others as well as provide support, a nice word, or other gesture that shows we care rather than that we can’t be bothered because we are too busy or caught up in our own problems to notice.
This special day can also be a great time to give a gift of flowers to someone special. You can also come into any of our Columbus flower shops and buy some flowers in bulk to pass out to random strangers on the street. Many have tried that experience and found it’s made everyone feel that much better!
A great place to start with some ideas for gifting flowers on Random Act of Kindness Day is our latest spring flower collection that has just arrived in our Columbus flower shop and through our website. Here are some highlights that you may want to consider for this special day:
- Simply Sweet is a bouquet that features roses, miniature carnations, roses and lilies in spring pastel colors.
- Daisy Dreams comes in a bright pink keepsake basket and offers miniature carnations and daisies.
- Spring Punch has daffodils, Asiatic lilies, tulips and stock in a cylinder glass vase with a range of colors like orange, purple, and pink.
- Spring Sonata comes in a terra-cotta pot and has a range of spring blooms that makes for a rustic look.
- Enchanted Blooms comes with alstromeria, miniature roses, hydrangea and lilies.
Come into our Columbus flower shop locations and pick up your gifts for Random Act of Kindness Day or have them hand-delivered to your recipients.