While we want to applaud those hard-working employees and business owners that work tirelessly all year long to help companies succeed and to grow their enterprises, March has been designated as the month for two special days of recognition.
The first special day is Employee Appreciation Day on Friday, March 4th followed by International Working Women’s Day on Tuesday, March 8th.
Here, at Flowerama Columbus, we have a number of ways to show your appreciation on these two special days. Some ideas include:
- Arrive in Style of Easton is named after a local area and offers soft pink roses, white lilies, alstromeria and mums in a glass vase.
- Spring Sonata brings the garden colors of spring in a terra-cotta pot. This rustic flower arrangement includes a wide variety of flowers.
- With the spring special days come spring favorites like tulips. Precious Pink Tulips offers ten pink tulips in a clear glass vase. Of course, we also have many other tulip colors to choose from!
- Enchanted New Albany includes lavender and pink hues with roses, Monte Casino asters, and hydrangea along with eucalyptus and salal in a clear glass vase.
- Sunsational Grandview Heights is a spectacular flower arrangement that includes 20 sunflowers in a glass vase.
- Hilltop Bear Hugs is an example of one of our great gift packages. It includes flowers like alstromeria, spray roses, lilies and delphinium along with a keepsake teddy bear.
- Gerbera Daisy is a flowering plant that is easy to maintain and can last the whole year around.
Most of our gift collection can also be delivered on a national basis through our network of preferred florist partners.
Order today to say, “great job!”