The month of March offers numerous special days and celebrations not to mention birthdays and other personal events where flowers make a great addition to the party.
This month, there’s St. Patrick’s Day on Thursday, March 17th, the start of Spring on Sunday, March 20th, and Easter on Sunday, March 27th. This blog post will feature ways you can add flowers to St. Patrick’s Day festivities and ring in spring with some stunning spring flower arrangements. Next week, be sure to check back and get ideas for dressing your Easter table with flower arrangements.
St. Patrick’s Day Flower Arrangements
We have a variety of flowers, plants, and St. Patrick’s Day gift packages to choose from to decorate or give as gifts. Here are some highlights from our St. Patrick’s Day collection:
- Shamrockin’ Cocktail comes in a keepsake, oversized martini glass filled with a concoction of green carnations and white daisies.
- Luck of the Irish incudes a six-inch shamrock plant in a clay pot along with a dozen assorted Cheryl’s Cookies in a shamrock box.
- Cup O’ Luck & Cookies offers a green beer-themed flower arrangement paired with six assorted Cheryl’s Cookies arranged in a shamrock box.
- Offering a sophisticated floral display, Emerald Elegance offers green and yellow blooms in a glass cube. It’s great for a buffet or dining table.
Spring Bouquets and Baskets
From bold colors to pastel hues and glass vases to rustic baskets, our spring flower collection offers something for everyone’s taste and décor. Here are three popular choices from our current spring floral collection:
- Spring Waltz is a pretty bouquet with lots of colors and flower varieties that’s sure to brighten your home or special spring event.
- Lavender Sunshine includes lavender stock, blue irises, yellow roses, bupleurum and variegated pittosporum in a glass gathering vase.
- Spring Sweetness focus on a pastel palate with soft shades of yellow, blue, and pink in a pink glass cube vase.
You can place your order in person at any of our Columbus flower shops, by phone, or online through our website.