The month of July includes the 4th of July as well as many special occasion days related to food, but it also features numerous special occasion days that are meant to celebrate certain family members.
For example, here are some of the special occasion days directed at family:
These days call for recognition in the form of a special gift to let them know just how much you care and what they mean to you. Our selection of summer flowers is a great place to start:
- Summer in Plain City is a radiant bouquet with orange roses and alstromeria, sunflowers, yellow daisy spray chrysanthemums, dark pink c carnations and pink Asiatic lilies in a glass vase.
- Sun-sational Grandview Heights contains 20 sunflowers in a glass vase that is simple, yet so elegant. It’s sure to brighten a loved one’s day.
- Citrus ‘n Blooms is a bright floral display with roses, miniature roses, miniature carnations and alstromeria in shades of hot pink, yellow, and orange.
- Whimsical Whitehall is a stunning glass cube arrangement in hues of pink and orange with roses, carnations, gerbera daisies and more.
Many of our summer flower arrangements also match the top fashion colors of 2016 and represent an array of floral styles:
- Sunny Smiles contains numerous varieties of yellow flowers to create a warm and cheery summer flower arrangement.
- Serenade in Blue offers a cool and sublime flower arrangement with lilies, roses, hydrangea and delphinium in shades of blue, white, and cream.
Of course, we also have great gifts like Cheryl’s Cookies, Coblentz Chocolates, green and blooming plants, and Yankee Candles just to name a few other ideas. Plus, we have OSU-inspired flower arrangements for the die-hard in the family.
We can ship most of our online and in-store collection of flowers and gift items throughout the country with some only offered for local delivery in the Columbus area.
You can shop in our Columbus flower shops, call in your order, or order through our online flower shop.