The second week of August has been designated as National Smile Week. This is a celebration of everything positive and a time to encourage everyone to smile as well as make others smile. It’s a great time to reach out to those who you care about and send them a sweet gift of flowers that may add a bit more cheer to their life.
Here are some great ideas for National Smile Week:
• Pure Happiness offers a bright and bold display of multiple flower varieties that is sure to add a smile to your recipient’s face.
• Oh Happy Days offers gerbera daisies in a vase with polka dot ribbon.
• Your Sweet Smile includes yellow and white roses in a glass vase.
• Hugs is a wicker basket full of love and smiles with larkspur, sunflowers, chrysanthemums and a teddy bear.
• Sunny Smiles is a bouquet of bright flowers in many hues of yellow.
• Smile a Dot has white daisies and yellow alstromeria in a clear glass cube that has been wrapped with a polka dot ribbon.
• All Smiles is a ceramic smiley face container filled with yellow and white daisies.
• All Smiles Silk is a forever reminder of your gift with silk daisies in a smiley face container.
• Mr. Sunbuddy is a fun gift of sunflowers with a special smiling face.
Don’t let National Smile Week pass you by without making someone smile with a special gift!