This year, it’s from August 21st to August 27th and offers a way to toast those special people in your life that are there for you, help you when you need it most, and add fun and laughter to your life.
While you can spend time with them, sometimes geography and life get in the way so you can also consider sending them a thoughtful gift of flowers or a special gift that lets them know you are still thinking of them during Friendship Week.
Here are some great ideas from our Columbus flower shops and our online store for Friendship Week:
• Summer in Plain City offers orange roses and alstromeria, dark pink carnations, yellow sunflowers and daisy spray chrysanthemums and pink Asiatic lilies. It comes in a glass vase.
• Citrus n Blooms has roses, yellow miniature roses, orange alstromeria, and hot pink miniature carnations in a vase wrapped with a colorful plaid ribbon.
• Whimsical Whitehall features orange and pink flowers like gerbera daisies, roses, carnations and more.
• Orange Fields comes displayed in a handmade wooden Amish basket that has been filled with a variety of orange and yellow flowers.
• Watercolor Roses is a unique display where each bloom has been carefully dyed to create a watercolor effect. It comes in multiple sizes of blooms.
• Scents and Blooms is a unique gift that combines fresh flowers and a large Yankee Candles. It’s available in an array of colors and scents.
• Bucket O’ Fun Cheryl’s Cookies offers 24 assorted Cheryl’s Cookies in a bucket. It’s a delicious way to celebrate a sweet friendship.
You can order in our store, by phone, or through our website. Don’t forget to let your friends know how special they are during Friendship Week!