The last week in August is known as Be Kind to Humankind Week. It’s celebrated from August 25th to August 31st every year. It is made of theme days that include:
• Sacrifice our wants for other’s needs Sunday
• Motorist consideration Monday
• Touch-a-heart Tuesday
• Thoughtful Thursday
• Forgive your foe Friday
• Speak kind words Saturday
One way to celebrate Be Kind to Humankind Week is to send flowers in the form of a bouquet or flower arrangement. We have some great ideas that offer a wide variety in style, color, and price:
• Amber Amour includes sunflowers, gerbera daisies, hydrangea, berries, red anthurium and seeded eucalyptus in a clear glass vase.
• Harvest Moon includes orange roses, kangaroo paw, berries, protea and sunflowers.
• Antique Autumn features flowers and fall accents in a pine wheelbarrow.
• Autumn Sunset has orange roses, blue thistle, sunflowers, berries, protea and ivy.
• Fancy Free Grove City has roses, carnations, and alstromeria.
• Smile For Me Obetz includes hot pink roses, orange spray roses, purple carnations and more in a glass bubble bowl.
• Romantic Reynoldsburg features green mini hydrangea, light pink spray roses, and light pink mini carnations in a glass cube.
Order by phone, come into any of our Columbus flower shops, or go through our website today!