We’ve actually been preparing for the new season for a few weeks now, creating a new fall collection of flowers and gifts for the season, including upcoming holidays like the Jewish New Year, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.
If you have upcoming celebrations or want to decorate your home for the fall season, then you’ve come to the right place. Our Columbus flower shops and our floral website have an array of fall flowers, fall gifts, and fall décor that you can order now. Here are just a few of the items from this year’s fall collection:
• Amber Amour contains fall blooms like gerbera daisies, berries, hydrangea, sunflowers, red anthurium and seeded eucalyptus in a clear glass vase.
• Sugar Maples offers orange roses, hypericum, and seeded eucalyptus set among fall leaves in a terra-cotta pot.
• Forever Fall features textured pincushion protea, red berries, bupleurum and green dianthus in an orange vase.
• Moonlight is a fall centerpiece designed on a tray that features a battery-operated lantern surrounded by berries, hydrangea, sunflowers, protea and greenery.
• Rich Autumn Colors includes lisianthus, sunflowers, rust-colored calla lilies, protea, roses and garden ivy in a glass vase.
• Fall Frolic has rust-colored calla lilies, Queen Anne’s lace, hydrangea, sunflowers, rust-colored football mums, textured broomcorn and dusty miller in a compote-style vase.
• Wild and Free contains textured pincushion protea, green Fuji mums, Queen Anne’s lace, Billy balls, purple waxflower, purple dendrobium orchids and a red anemones in a rustic clay pot.
Be sure to order now for best selection! You can visit our Columbus flower shops, call us, or order online right now!
Don’t forget that we also have fall plants and delicious fall cookies from Cheryl’s Cookies plus seasonal gifts and collectibles.