Good neighbors make for safe and comfortable neighborhoods and tighter communities.
National Good Neighbor Day on September 28th is designed to promote that idea and is a time where it’s encouraged to get to know your neighbors or do something nice for them.
Another idea is to give a special gift to those neighbors closest to you. We’ve got a great collection of gift ideas that can be an affordable and beautiful way to show your neighborliness.
• We partner with Cheryl’s Cookies to offer delicious treats. Right now, we have a great selection of fall favorites. For example, Pumpkins and Leaves Cutout Cookies offers one dozen individually wrapped buttercream frosted leaf and pumpkin cookies that make a great gift. They come delivered in a fall colored gift bag, which makes it a snap for gift giving.
• Antique Autumn is a unique floral display in a pine wheelbarrow full of fall flowers and accents.
• All Smiles is a welcoming gift with a keepsake ceramic smiley face container filled to the brim with yellow and white daisies.
• We have plant gifts too like Garden Ivy, which is a long-lasting ivy plant that comes topped with a butterfly accent. A Phalaenopsis Orchid Plant also makes a great gift that is low maintenance and meant to last for months.
• We have numerous Yankee Candles available. However, one of the most unique ways we offer these candles is Scents and Blooms, which combines a floral bouquet with matching large Yankee Candle.
Remember it’s easy to order from us for hand delivery.
You can visit any one of our Columbus flower shops, call us, or order online. Of course, you can also come pick up any gifts you want to give for National Good Neighbor Day!