October 21st is Make a Difference Day, which means it’s the perfect opportunity to set aside your own issues and daily challenges so you can help others and put your focus on helping those in your local Columbus community.
This can be through volunteering or contributing to a charity.
Anything that can make even a small difference can be something big to others.
Here are some gift ideas from our fall collection for Make a Difference Day that you can order from any of our Columbus flower shops or through our website:
• Amber Amour has sunflowers, hydrangea, berries, and gerbera daisies along with red anthurium and seeded eucalyptus in a clear glass vase.
• Clintonville Wonder has roses, spray roses, daisies, hypericum berries, alstromeria and more in a glass vase tied with a satin ribbon.
• Forever Fall has pincushion protea, red berries, green dianthus and bupleurum in a festive orange vase.
• Rich Autumn Colors has garden ivy, rust calla lilies, sunflowers, roses, protea and lisianthus all arranged in a glass vase.
• The Fiesta Bouquet has orange lilies, fuchsia roses, and other brightly hued flowers in a turquoise cube vase.
• The Pop of Harvest Color Cube is a bright orange glass cube filled with roses in hues of orange and yellow along with natural wheat and oak leaves.
Together, we can really start to make the type of difference that generates the change necessary to improve lives for everyone around us.