In starting the year out right with gratitude on our minds, it’s a great time to send a thank you gift of flowers to those special people who showed you hospitality during the holidays either with an unexpected gift or an invite to a special Christmas or New Year’s event. Let them know just how much you appreciate them and what they did for you.
To get you thinking about a way to give thanks for those holiday gifts and memories, check out these flower and gift ideas that may be the perfect way to show your gratitude:
• Enchanted New Albany contains a mix of pink and lavender flower varieties, including roses, Monte Casino asters, and hydrangea, along with salal and eucalyptus in a clear glass vase.
• Ohio’s Garden Romance offers a stunning floral display of purple hydrangea, white Asiatic lilies, and light pink spray roses in a glass cube.
• Classy Columbus is a sophisticated flower arrangement of white roses and pink lilies along with greenery.
• Head Over Heels Gahanna has pink and red flowers like alstromeria, hydrangea, roses and Asiatic lilies, offering over two feet of blooms hand-arranged in a glass vase.
• Sunset in Galloway includes a combination of roses and lilies in various colors, offering bold colors.
• Sapphire Skies has a beautiful mix of creamy roses and snowy lilies along with some hints of blue, including a colored glass vase.
• Not every “thank you” has to be in the form of flowers. We have many different size collections of Cheryl’s Cookies, including dozen, two dozen, four dozen and more. These are individually wrapped cookies in flavors like chocolate chip, chocolate-chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal raisin, seasonal flavors and buttercream frosted cutout cookies.
All of these items are available by calling or vising any of our Columbus flower shops or you can go onto our website and place a convenient order from there, using your mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer.