So many people like to host Oscars viewing parties to enjoy watching the parade of gowns and the elegant jewelry plus cheer on their favorite films. This year, the Oscars will be Sunday, February 26th.
A great way to add to your Oscars viewing party is to create an elegant ambiance with flowers that goes along with the splendor of the awards show.
Here are some flower arrangement ideas that are Oscar-worthy:
• Arrive in Style of Easton is a spectacular floral display with pink roses and white lilies along with mums and alstromeria in a glass vase.
• Enchanted New Albany features an array of sophisticated flower varieties, such as roses, Monte Casino asters, and hydrangea highlighted by salal and eucalyptus in a clear glass vase.
• The Gold Days Rose Bouquet is a great way to mirror the gold statues of the Oscars. There is 24 gold roses hand-arranged in a vase and accented with golden aster for a truly dramatic effect.
• Although the Cherished Vows Centerpieces comes from our wedding flower collection, it looks like it belongs at an Oscars party with its various textures and hues of white, including roses, carnations, and lisianthus. Also within the elegant silver-toned bowl is seeded eucalyptus hand-arranged amongst the flowers.
• Shimmering White is a pure floral display of white flowers like alstromeria, roses, and lilies. It’s a refined flower arrangement that is sure to go nicely with the décor you have selected for your Oscars party.
• Classy Columbus offers a combination of pink lilies and lush white roses that is sure to make a great impression on your Oscars viewing party guests.
Order now by phone, website, or in-store to have them in time for your Oscars viewing party.
Of course, you can also make an appointment to create some custom flower arrangements for this viewing party!
Also, don’t forget that we have gift baskets, chocolates, and Cheryl’s Cookies, which all make for great nibbles at your viewing party.