We Operate 4 Flower Shops In The Columbus Ohio Area
Columbus, Ohio | Reynoldsburg Ohio | Westerville Ohio | Whitehall Ohio
Flowerama Columbus is a second generation, family owned and operated floral design firm. We have been voted best florist in Columbus Ohio 9 or 10 years in a row and operate 4 flower shops. Those shops are located in Columbus, Ohio | Reynoldsburg Ohio | Westerville Ohio | Whitehall Ohio. We opened our first location at the corner of Brice and Main Street in Reynoldsburg, Ohio on June 23, 1990. For the first five years of operation we were the highest volume Flowerama store in the country. We welcome you to visit our showroom. We feel certain you will be amazed and delighted with our holiday product line!
National Smile Week is the 2nd week of August. Send Flowerama Columbus flowers to leave them smiling all week long!
Hey Good Lookin
National Smile Week
Smiles are infectious and good for you. Studies have shown that smiling even when you do not necessarily feel like it, actually has a positive effect on your heart and breathing rate. They are contagious also kind of like a yawn. During this upcoming National Smile Week, take time to make your self and those around you smile. Here are some tips for a great week of smiling.
- Use those 40 plus muscles in your face to make a smile expression rather than a frown. Get those feel-good endorphins flowing.
- Make it a game to see if you can make another person smile. You will be surprised how many people will smile back if you smile at them first.
- What makes you smile? Think about those and maybe make a list to stick on your refrigerator to remind you of the happy things in your life that make you smile uncontrollably.
- One fun activity is to make it a contest with your kids. They will enjoy trying to smile the longest. In addition you can carry on the contest with just yourself. Keep track and everyday see if you can beat the number of smiles from the previous day.
- No better way to start your day than with a smile. We have a limited number of days gifted to us. Why not make each day start out with happy thoughts rather than dread. Putting a smile on your face when you first wake up in the morning can have a tremendous effect on your outlook for the rest of your day. Thus a day of happiness and wellness.
- One interesting phenomenon is that if you can visualize your smile, it can actually trigger your brain into thinking about the desired behavior you are wanting to achieve. Whether that behavior is getting into better physical condition or having a better work life balance etc., a smile goes a long way to helping you achieve the desired result.
- The best way to develop a smile that is genuine is to practice it. Like anything in life practice makes perfect. Look at yourself in the mirror and develop a smile that you think looks best on your face.
- Life throws a lot at us. Stresses of raising young children, job stress from deadlines and goals and being stuck in traffic can all lead to frustration. However, a smile can be the best medicine by setting the tone for a happier reaction to it all.
- When you look at people, typically a more attractive appearance is a smile. People with a smile on their face are more approachable and make you want to be around them more. Those folks that are not smiling sometimes make others feel that perhaps that person they want to be left alone.
- Finding the blessings in one’s life is a more pleasant experience than focusing on what is not working out as planned. Also focusing on blessings can bring about a smile and lighten the heart and mental overload of the trials an tribulations of life.
- Of course one of the biggest recognition’s of National Smile Week is by the Dental Association. Taking proper care of your teeth as recommended by your dentist plus routine visits can protect your teeth and make your smile more attractive.
Another great way to make someone smile is to send them a flower arrangement or gift basket. Flowerama Columbus has the best selection of both and our floral designers would be honored to help you find a gift to make someone smile on this National Smile Week.
Flowerama Columbus has three generations of family members and every single one has worked in the flower shops at one point of their lives. In fact, at least one member from each generation is currently working in the flower shops in one way or another. Now this is not always the case, because some of our youngest generation travels off to college from time to time, but they often help out if only at the holidays.
Our company offers four great locations where you can shop. However, if you prefer online shopping, we have made a large investment in our computer system allowing you the a user friendly environment to browse our products and then have them shipped any where in the country.
Voted the best florist in Columbus, we focus on high quality, value pricing, and convenient locations. We love what we do, and are proud of our reputation. With four locations in central Ohio Columbus, Reynoldsburg, Westerville and Whitehall we have grown to be recognized as an industry leader and is well respected across the country as one of the best flower shops in the country. Locally, Flowerama Columbus has been selected as a Consumers’ Choice winner seven out of the last 8 years.
We hope you enjoyed our Blog and thank you for reading! We sincerely want to earn your business and hope you will visit one of our store locations or visit us online very soon. Thank you in advance for considering us to help you select the perfect floral product for this National Smile Week!