We Operate 4 Flower Shops In The Columbus Ohio Area and offer Same Day Flower Delivery
Columbus, Ohio | Reynoldsburg Ohio | Westerville Ohio | Whitehall Ohio
Flowerama Columbus has grown to be recognized as an industry leader and is well respected across the country as one of the best flower shops in the country. We have been selected as a Consumers’ Choice winner seven out of the last 8 years.
Our company is a locally owned and operated florist with four flower shop locations in the greater Columbus, OH area. We offer the best selection of farm fresh flowers, plants and gifts in town. Choose from local same-day or express flower delivery service. Flowerama Columbus has been voted “Best Florist in Columbus” on numerous occasions. Most recently in 2018
We operate four floral design centers in the area, including flower shops in Columbus, Reynoldsburg, Westerville and Whitehall. Our company is family owned and operated by the Ozment family. They live in the greater Columbus area. If you visit any of our floral design centers, you are likely to meet some of the members of the Ozment family. Many of them work in the flower shops. We focus on high quality, value pricing, and convenient locations. We love what we do, and are proud of our reputation. With four locations in central Ohio we are one of the premier florists in our region.
There are so many occasions and reasons why sending flowers is the appropriate gesture and each occasion often calls for a unique floral arrangement or gift. Flowerama Columbus has a wide variety of products. Each one specially designed to show thoughtfulness and caring.
On Black Friday, Nov 27th, visit the Flowerama Columbus website for great, online specials!
One of the greatest shopping events of the year, Black Friday has been around for decades. It has consistently been the busiest shopping day of the year and brings in billions of dollars to retailers. Always the day following the Thanksgiving Day holiday, Black Friday gets people out to stores in the early morning hours. Then it is every person for themselves when the doors to the mall or retail outlet open.
Some of the best bargains to be found are offered on Black Friday. The newest fads in toys, clothes, electronics and more bring people out in droves. It is also a good financial stimulus day for the economy and sales results are watched closely. There has been a bit of a decrease in the importance of Black Friday as retailers started spreading promotions and sales special’s throughout the month of December until Christmas.
Like everything about 2020, Black Friday is changed. Many people, with good reason, are nervous about venturing out to crowded stores. More shoppers are expected to shop online this year. In fact predictions are that 51% of all shoppers are extremely hesitant to go shopping in public. For that reason it is expected that 64% of their shopping budget will be spent online. This is all data gathered from a survey conducted by Deloitte.
So with more shopping being done online this year, a little research reveals the strategies being used by just a few of the well known retailers.
- Best Buy – Some of their online sales at their website started in October. So online bargains are already in swing. Best Buy will also open its doors at 5 am on Black Friday. The company will require face coverings and will limit in store customer numbers. Curbside pick up and same day- delivery also is available.
- Home Depot – This retail giant will offer both online and in store discounts from November 6 until December 2.
- Macy’s – Black Friday sales start on November 4th. On Black Friday Macy’s will have additional cleaning, employees wearing personal protection equipment and “occupancy checks to ensure social distancing:
- Walmart – The largest retailer of them all is spreading Black Friday over three weekends. While for safety reasons Walmart is encouraging online shopping, the mega retailer realizes that people will still want to shop in the stores. So instead of allowing people to rush the front entrances it will instead form single lines at the front entrance. Each patron will be provided with a sanitized shopping cart and be expected to where a mask.
If you feel the need to go out into the shopping world, please be sure to follow the basic safety guidelines distributed by the CDC.
Avoid close contact
- Inside your home: Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If possible, maintain 6 feet between the person who is sick and other household members.
- Outside your home: Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
- Stay at least 6 feet from other people
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people that are at higher risk for becoming ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- The mask is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Everyone should wear a mask in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Masks should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Do NOT use a mask meant for a healthcare worker. Currently, surgical masks and N95 respirators are critical supplies that should be reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The mask is not a substitute for social distancing.
Flowerama Columbus has wonderful Black Friday sales online or you my visit one of our locations.
Flowerama Columbus has three generations of family members and every single one has worked in the flower shops at one point of their lives. In fact, at least one member from each generation is currently working in the flower shops in one way or another. Now this is not always the case, because some of our youngest generation travels off to college from time to time, but they often help out if only at the holidays.
Our company offers four great locations where you can shop. However, if you prefer online shopping, we have made a large investment in our computer system allowing you the a user friendly environment to browse our products and then have them shipped any where in the country.
Voted the best florist in Columbus, we focus on high quality, value pricing, and convenient locations. We love what we do, and are proud of our reputation. With four locations in central Ohio Columbus, Reynoldsburg, Westerville and Whitehall we have grown to be recognized as an industry leader and is well respected across the country as one of the best flower shops in the country. Locally, Flowerama Columbus has been selected as a Consumers’ Choice winner seven out of the last 8 years.
We hope you enjoyed our Blog and thank you for reading! We sincerely want to earn your business and hope you will visit one of our store locations or visit us online very soon.