We Operate 4 Flower Shops In The Columbus Ohio Area and offer Same Day Flower Delivery
Columbus, Ohio | Reynoldsburg Ohio | Westerville Ohio | Whitehall Ohio
Flowerama Columbus is a locally owned and operated florist with four flower shop locations in the greater Columbus, OH area. We offer the best selection of farm fresh flowers, plants and gifts in town. Choose from local same-day or express flower delivery service. Flowerama Columbus has been voted “Best Florist in Columbus” on numerous occasions. Most recently in 2018
We operate four floral design centers in the area, including flower shops in Columbus, Reynoldsburg, Westerville and Whitehall. Our company is family owned and operated by the Ozment family. They live in the greater Columbus area. If you visit any of our floral design centers, you are likely to meet some of the members of the Ozment family. Many of them work in the flower shops. We focus on high quality, value pricing, and convenient locations. We love what we do, and are proud of our reputation. With four locations in central Ohio we are one of the premier florists in our region.
Flowerama Columbus has grown to be recognized as an industry leader and is well respected across the country as one of the best flower shops in the country. We have been selected as a Consumers’ Choice winner seven out of the last 8 years.
There are so many occasions and reasons why sending flowers is the appropriate gesture and each occasion often calls for a unique floral arrangement or gift. Flowerama Columbus has a wide variety of products. Each one specially designed to show thoughtfulness and caring.
Flowerama Columbus has the floral products for November 28th Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday 11/30
Small Business Saturday
Small Business Saturday occurs between November 24th and November 30th. This day falls in as one of the busiest shopping periods of the year. First observed in the United States on November 27, 2010, Small Business Saturday is within the same theme as Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These are days when shopping at retailers and e-commerce stores is at its height of the season. Small Business Saturday encourages shoppers to visit local businesses to make purchases. Obviously a great financial focus for communities and the entrepreneurs that live and work there.
American Express is a major supporter of Small Business Saturday. They actually promoted the holiday on 2010 on radio, television and Facebook. Flowerama Columbus is a one of your local and longtime community neighbors. We take extreme pleasure in supporting our community and would be honored to have you visit us. Our products are top notch and our talented floral designers are among the best in the industry. Not only are our flowers beautiful to the sight but we also have delectable treats that are wonderful to the taste!
Cyber Monday sometimes referred to as “Blue Monday” was created as a special day to encourage consumers to do online shopping. This is a perfect theme for 2020 when many people would much prefer to stay in their home and shop from their computer where they are away from crowds.
This day always follows Thanksgiving and as you might guess is the Monday following. The term Cyber Monday originated in 2005 by Ellen Davis a member of the National Retail Federation. It was advertised in a publication as the up and coming biggest online shopping dat of the year. During that year 77% of online retailers reported increased sales. By 2017 sales had grown to $6.59 billion.
Flowerama Columbus is ready with holiday specials on our floral products. Please shop conveniently and safely online at our state of the art website or visit one of our store locations. Our talented floral designers will be delighted to assist you.
Fresh Wintery Candy Cane
Flowerama Columbus Delivery Service
Now more than ever, people are wanting delivery service. What makes our flower delivery service so great?
- IN DRIVEWAY DELIVERY CONFIRMATION: Our drivers will call you shortly after your gift has arrived safely to its destination. The driver can tell you what time your gift was delivered or who it was left with, a service FedEx doesn’t even offer. Not everyone will receive a call at major floral holidays due to the high demands put on our personnel during these times. Of course you must provide a working phone number for this service to work.
- NON-SPILL TRAVEL BOX: A Flowerama Columbus exclusive. We have custom designed a box to make it easy for you to transport your gift. Transporting flowers can be a lot like trying to transport an upside down bowling pin, only the bowling pin is filled with water and is made of glass. We designed our non-spill travel box so that the average person, under normal driving conditions, can get their flowers home without the flowers falling over. You can’t get this box from any other florist in Columbus and it is free with most flower deliveries. We are so confident in our box we use it to transport the flowers to you.
- E-MAIL CONFIRMATION: We offer e-mail confirmation of your delivery. When our driver returns from his deliveries we will send you an e-mail letting you know that your delivery has been made. This service requires that you provide us with an accurate e-mail address.
- SUNDAY DELIVERY TO FUNERAL HOMES: Many traditional flower shops in Columbus aren’t even open on Sunday. Not only are we open on Sunday we deliver to all the funeral homes in our delivery area. We believe the best way to insure your flowers arrive as fresh as possible is to deliver them on the day they are needed.
- FROM OUR DOOR TO YOURS: Your gift never leaves our hands until it is in yours. Our delivery drivers actually deliver your gift from our door to yours. Seems obvious doesn’t it. Well it’s not. Many flower shops in Columbus are in a “Delivery Pool”. This means that the flower shops “pool” or “share” their resources, specifically their delivery drivers and delivery vehicles. They meet every day at a specific location at a specific time then they exchange deliveries with each other. The responsibility of actually delivering your important gift may get passed from one van to another. This saves them time and money; however the flower shop you ordered from has no idea how, or when or who delivered your gift. We believe your gift is far to important to allow someone else to deliver it.
Thank you for reading our blog.