Voted Best Florist In Columbus Ohio
Flowerama Columbus and our team of talented floral designers are here to help you make your home feel like Christmas with our beautiful selection of flowers and centerpieces. We are a family owned and operated floral design firm. We have been voted best florist in Columbus Ohio 9 or 10 years in a row and operate 4 flower shops.
Those shops are located in Columbus, Ohio | Reynoldsburg Ohio | Westerville Ohio | Whitehall Ohio. We opened our first location at the corner of Brice and Main Street in Reynoldsburg, Ohio on June 23, 1990. For the first five years of operation we were the highest volume Flowerama store in the country.
We are a family florist with years of experience and we think we are really good at what we do. We should be, we have been doing it for more than thirty years in Columbus, Ohio. First and foremost we are family. We have three generations of family members and every single one has worked in the flower shops at one point of their lives. In fact, at least one member from each generation is currently working in the flower shops in one way or another.
Flowerama Columbus has elegant Christmas table center pieces!
Jolly Candy Cane Bouquet
Now probably more than ever people are needing support. The pandemic has left folks with out jobs and struggling to provide. Helping out by giving of your own time can benefit others immeasurably. It can also make you feel good knowing you have volunteered to help others in need. In addition, it can be a valuable experience for your children to learn humility and how to be kind and caring with others who are in need. Most non profits and other groups would gladly welcome your assistance.
If you are wondering what some good ways to give back are, below are a few possibilities:
- Donate food – There are plenty of food banks that are in need of food donations. Just turn on the television and you will see long lines of cars where people have waited for hours for food packages. Involve your children when you go to the grocery store and make it an adventure. Your kids will know what other kids like to eat. Plus this will teach them to think about others in need and to be concerned for those that have fallen on hard times.
- Donate toys and clothes – Most of us have closets filled will items that we have not used in a very long time. Instead of leaving those items unused, with the likelihood of being discarded at some point, why not gift them to children who other wise may have a bleak Christmas. Rarely used toys and clothes that children have out grown might be the perfect Christmas miracle to a child in need. You may also elect to go shopping for items and take them to a nonprofit or shelter.
- Cook – Nothing like a wonderful home cooked casserole, pie, batch of cookies or cake to stir the joy in someone’s life. You can take your favorite dish to a single mom who is struggling everyday or to an elderly person that may live alone and cannot cook for themselves. Even take the treats to first responders fire and police stations to show your appreciation for all they do to keep us out of harms way and come to our aid in times of trouble.
- Surprise homeless people – Surely we all remember how much fun a Christmas stocking can be. You never know what fun trinkets, coins and candies are hidden in those stockings. Think what a wonderful surprise a thoughtfully filled stocking could mean. Using some inexpensive stockings you can fill them with treats but also necessities like toothpaste, winter gloves, water bottles and other toiletries. How often are you stopped at a traffic light and see a struggling homeless person? If you have a supply of stockings in your car you can hand them out at various stops you make.
- Visit a nursing home – This is such a lonely time for some elderly folks. The pandemic has heighted the loneliness and the fear for many of these people. Find what the restrictions are for dropping off gifts and care packages during this time. Christmas cards, gifts and holiday treats may truly brighten and bless an elderly heart.
- Sponsor a family – Check with your church or other nonprofit organizations and ask about sponsoring a family in need. You can shop online if you feel safer or brave the retail stores while practicing CDC guidelines. Have fun picking out items that the family has put on their wish list.
The talented and professional floral designers at Flowerama Columbus are eager to assist you with a gorgeous center piece for your Christmas table. And how much more enjoyable your feast will be knowing that you donated time and items to make another human beings Christmas just a little more enjoyable.
Silver and Snowflakes Bouquet
Flowerama Columbus has a long history of providing the best flowers in Columbus. From our first store opening on June 23, 1990 to our four convenient locations in the Columbus area today located in Columbus, Ohio, Reynoldsburg Ohio, Westerville Ohio and Whitehall Ohio you will receive the best floral products and the most professional service provided. No matter what your need, our convenient online ordering system available by logging into Floweramacolumbus.com also offers same day delivery of fresh flowers and roses across town and throughout the United States! Orders that are placed on line or over the phone will be processed immediately and filled through the local Flowerama store or through the Teleflora network of fine florists. We look forward to serving you!
Not only does Flowerama Columbus have a spectacular array of holiday flowers and wreathes but in the Spring of 2013, Cheryl’s Cookies and Flowerama Columbus teamed up to offer Cheryl’s cookie delivery anywhere in Columbus Ohio. Available for sale and consumption at the Reynoldsburg, Westerville, and Columbus Flowerama locations with the Whitehall Flowerama location coming soon. The perfect marriage of two great companies; our customers now have a choice between the freshest flowers or the freshest cookies and they can all be delivered the same day throughout Columbus.
No matter what your need, the Flowerama Columbus convenient online ordering system available by logging into Floweramacolumbus.com also offers same day delivery of fresh flowers and roses across town and throughout the United States! Orders that are placed on line or over the phone will be processed immediately and filled through the local Flowerama store or through the Teleflora network of fine florists.
Thank you for reading our blog. Please stop into one of our convenient locations or visit us online.