Celebrate July 4th with patriotic and colorful flower arrangements from Flowerama Columbus. Whether you believe our Declaration of Independence was signed on July 4th or later as some historians believe, Independence Day is a wonderful day to be celebrated.
As John Adams wrote to his wife Abigail after the thirteen colonies claimed independence from Great Britain:
The second day of July 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more.
There are so many ways to celebrate this glorious day and it is always an amazing day of true patriotism. And with the opening up of more gatherings things have begun to normalize. As you make your plans, keep in the mind the beautiful flowers available at Flowerama Columbus. Our tasteful arrangements will add beauty and charm to any 4th of July celebration.
So what does Independence Day 2021 look like? Below are a few things that are back on the table.
- Host a Block Party – How much fun to have a block party. Get to know your neighbors better and share that feeling of pride as you celebrate the 4th of July. You can plan drinks, music, and festive great food. A great idea is to ask friends and guests to bring one of their favorite potluck dishes.
- Softball – One of the most American of sports past times is Baseball. Probably for purposes of family fun and safety, Softball is more in order. Split up teams and play ball!
- Grill Hot Dogs and Burgers – Probably one of the most common and favorite food items for the 4th of July is hotdogs and hamburgers. Get that grill going and watch the line grow for that hot off the grill dog or burger.
- Spend time in the Pool – Typically the days are hot and long by the time the 4th of July rolls around. What a great time to lounge in the pool.
- Have a Picnic – The 4th of July is all about picnics. Especially if you can find a park which will be displaying fireworks. Spend the day eating your favorite foods and then settle in for a spectacular night of family fun watching fireworks.
- Go Camping – If a day time picnic is not sufficient you can always make it an extended stay and go camping. It is a very relaxing activity to be close to nature and do with out a TV and other modern conveniences. Makes you appreciate those items and gives you a better perspective on how much nature has to offer.
- Play Outdoor Games – Cornhole, horseshoes, croquet, badminton and the list goes on. There are dozens of games to occupy the day and evening building up to the 4th of July fireworks.
Remember to have a beautiful arrangement of Flowerama Columbus seasonal flowers on display at all of your 4th of July events!
Pink Peony Palooza – Our Pink Peonies Palooza Arrangement combines gorgeous Alaskan Peonies with pink roses, pink mini Carnations and a green Hydrangea. We add to this Variegated Pittosporum and Italian Ruscus all in unique pink vase. Peonies are available for a limited time.
Sun- sational Grandview Heights – Beautiful Sunflowers artfully arranged in a glass vase. A beautifully unique yet simple flower, sunflowers are perfect for any occasion or just to brighten someone’s day. Although this arrangement was inspired by the fair city of Grandview Heights, it is delivered all over Columbus, Ohio. Please note that Sunflower variety may vary.
Pink Peony Palooza
Flowerama Columbus is a family business with the utmost of character. The really amazing thing is it is more than just our family. We have one family that has two generations of family members who refer to this place as their home. There are families who have worked with us so long their extended family members sacrifice their hard-earned vacation time to work in our little flower shop the two busiest floral weeks out of the year. In most cases they claim they have to because they say they married one of our store managers.
We look forward to serving you in person at one of our four Flowerama Columbus flowers and gift shops again located in Columbus, Ohio | Reynoldsburg Ohio | Westerville Ohio | Whitehall Ohio. If you prefer the convenience of online shopping, we invite you to login to our convenient and user friendly online store where you will find a large selection of Flowerama flowers and gifts.
Festive Blue Roses
6311 E Main Street
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068