December weddings are very popular and the professional wedding consultants at Flowerama Columbus would be honored to help you plan and execute your dream wedding. While winter weddings are not as popular as other seasons like summer for example, people do opt for a winter wedding for the various benefits.
- It is easier to book vendors in the Winter.
- You will have more control over the weather as Winter weddings are typically indoor. Whereas outdoor summer weddings can be rained on.
- Winter weddings are usually less expensive thus saving you thousands.
- Winter weddings can be more convenient for guests as it may relieve the stress of choosing between numerous summer wedding invitations.
- Winter weddings are many times more memorable due to the holidays.
December is one of the best winter months to plan a wedding as you have the Christmas Holiday as a back drop. The decorations around the alter can be Christmas Trees and food can be decorated like Christmas treats. So much added excitement and winter splendor with a December wedding. The professional wedding consultation team at Flowerama Columbus has successfully delivered exquisite weddings time after time.
Moody Winter Wedding
Kayla & Zach
Kayla and Zach shared their special day in the midst of winter. Kayla’s gorgeous cascading bouquet was full of texture with red roses, hypericum berries, fresh holly, spiral eucalyptus, ivy and Italian ruscus. Zach wore a simple singe red rose boutonniere accented with red hypericum berries. Their ceremony pieces incorporated hydrangea, fresh wintergreens and pinecones.
Photos by: Mike & Jaime Photography
Botanica Wedding Flower Designs
Botanica Floral Artisans is the wedding and events division of Flowerama Columbus. Botanica was created from our passion for personalized, fresh flower art, for the most important events in life. We believe in farm-fresh product, brought in for every event so the flowers in every Botanica creation are at their absolute best. Every personalized creation requires a minimum of 48-hour notice so that we have time to select the best product from the best suppliers and have time to properly hydrate and care for each and every flower before it goes into our floral art. For weddings and events we request at least a 30 day notice. The artisans at Botanica believe it is essential to pay close attention to every detail to ensure the event is as close to perfect as possible. We call it the Botanica difference and it starts from our core belief that we are creating art, not just a flower arrangement.
Botanica Floral Artisans strive to provide the Columbus, Ohio community with a fresh and creative take on floral art.
We would love to meet with you for your upcoming wedding or other special event. We offer a free wedding or event consultation at any one of our four Columbus locations, just choose the location, your own day and time to accommodate your schedule. Our user friendly scheduling system makes it easy for you to book and make changes to your scheduled consultation.
We automatically send you a confirmation email with all the details to ensure we have the correct information. Our designer will contact you as well to verify all of your information. Does it seem like you’re wedding is far away? No problem, you’re able to schedule your consultation as far in advance as you’d like and we’ll send you an email reminder two days before the consultation in case of any changes!
Things to consider prior to your free consultation:
- Bring as many photos as you would like, truly! The more images you share with us, the better we can understand your vision and help make your day exceed your expectations.
- Wedding Pinterest Board? I mean really, what bride doesn’t have one? Have it ready to share with us!
- It is helpful to have some kind of an idea of what your wedding flower budget may be like. Check out our free wedding flower budget calculator to help guide you.
- Determining your wedding style will be helpful for us. Are you going for an earthy natural feel or a modern upscale romantic affair? Whatever it may be, we can easily convey your style through your wedding flowers.
The expert wedding planners at Botanica Flowers will put their heart and soul into making sure your wedding is spectacular.
Boho Greenhouse Wedding
John + Jana
John and Jana’s beautiful greenhouse wedding was fun, laid back and full of floral color and texture. The gorgeous Jana carried a hand-tied bridal bouquet of textured greenish-grey succulents, yellow Billy balls, blue thistle, blue hydrangea, beautiful peach roses, pink dahlias and pink lisianthus. The bridesmaids carried a slightly smaller version of the bridal bouquet, while the guys wore coordinating boutonnieres. The table centerpieces for the reception were designed in a textured cement container and incorporated the same flowers and colors as the bridal party. This couples cake was even adorned with coordinating florals to give it a little bit of color.
1600 Morse Road
Columbus, OH 43229
Get Directions »