Nationwide Same Day Flower Delivery Service
Flowers Columbus is the premier floral design firm in the Columbus Ohio area. We have been voted, “Best Florist in Columbus” the past 9 consecutive years. Our firm is a second generation, family owned and operated florist. We operate 4 flower shops, located in Columbus, Reynoldsburg, Westerville and Whitehall. Flowers Columbus formerly conducted business as Flowerama Columbus.
We deliver fresh flowers, roses, planters, cookies, and occasion flowers to Columbus and all of Franklin County. When ordering online we charge $9.95 for same day delivery (does not include express delivery) in our local delivery area. Same day delivery must be placed by 3 p.m. On orders placed at least a day in advance, same day delivery is 5PM to business’s and 6PM to residential. We deliver seven days a week, on Sunday your order must be placed by 1 p.m. to guarantee same day delivery. Cities such as Plain City, Galloway, Johnstown, Kirkersville, and Sunbury are further away from our locations, and we add $5 to the standard delivery fee to cover the cost of going to these cities. In compliance with state and federal tax laws, sales tax will be added to your order where applicable. Please make sure that your order information is accurate and complete in order to avoid delivery delays.
In 2008, we introduced the “Non-spill travel box”. We custom designed our non-spill travel box so that the average person, under normal driving conditions, can get their flowers home in one piece. Our box is twice the size of a normal delivery box and stands tall enough to protect the flowers from banging against your car seat during transportation. You can’t get this box anywhere else in Columbus, and it is free with most flower deliveries.
In 2010, we introduced “In driveway delivery confirmation.”Once your delivery arrives at its location our drivers do the unthinkable; they actually call you. We call it “In driveway delivery confirmation”, and we are the only florist in Columbus that provides this service. That’s right our drivers will call you from the driveway to let you know that your gift has arrived safely to its destination.
Cupid’s Express Same Day Delivery Options for Columbus, OH
Same day delivery orders must be placed by 3pm EST. Unfortunately, it’s past the time where we can provide same day flower delivery today. Check out our times below for next day delivery:
Delivery Times Delivery Fee
Deliver anytime tomorrow $9.95
Deliver by 2pm tomorrow $14.95
Deliver by 1pm tomorrow $14.95
Deliver by 12pm tomorrow $19.95
Deliver by 11am tomorrow $24.95
If the recipient is not home when a delivery is attempted, we will do one of the following at the delivery drivers discretion:
• Leave a note on the recipient’s door asking the recipient to call the shop and arrange a time for re-delivery.
• Call the recipient to make arrangements for re-delivery.
• Leave the arrangement, if it is in a covered area and weather permits.
• We may also attempt to leave the gift with a neighbor if one is willing to accept the gift on the recipients behalf.
Do you deliver flowers internationally?
We will not be able to process international orders via our website. We would be happy to process the orders over the phone, by calling 1-614-256-6646. There are additional fees associated with international orders. In addition, you will want to place your order at least 3 days in advance of when you would like it sent. There are no weekend deliveries.
WHAT MAKES OUR SAME DAY FLOWER DELIVERY SERVICE SO GREAT?
1. IN DRIVEWAY DELIVERY CONFIRMATION: Our drivers will call you shortly after your gift has arrived safely to its destination. The driver can tell you what time your gift was delivered or who it was left with, a service FedEx doesn’t even offer. Not everyone will receive a call at major floral holidays due to the high demands put on our personnel during these times. Of course you must provide a working phone number for this service to work.
2. NON-SPILL TRAVEL BOX: A Flowerama Columbus exclusive. We have custom designed a box to make it easy for you to transport your gift. Transporting flowers can be a lot like trying to transport an upside down bowling pin, only the bowling pin is filled with water and is made of glass. We designed our non-spill travel box so that the average person, under normal driving conditions, can get their flowers home without the flowers falling over. You can’t get this box from any other florist in Columbus and it is free with most flower deliveries. We are so confident in our box we use it to transport the flowers to you.
3. E-MAIL CONFIRMATION: We offer e-mail confirmation of your delivery. When our driver returns from his deliveries we will send you an e-mail letting you know that your delivery has been made. This service requires that you provide us with an accurate e-mail address.
4. SUNDAY DELIVERY TO FUNERAL HOMES: Many traditional flower shops in Columbus aren’t even open on Sunday. Not only are we open on Sunday we deliver to all the funeral homes in our delivery area. We believe the best way to insure your flowers arrive as fresh as possible is to deliver them on the day they are needed.
5. FROM OUR DOOR TO YOURS: Your gift never leaves our hands until it is in yours. Our delivery drivers actually deliver your gift from our door to yours. Seems obvious doesn’t it. Well it’s not. Many flower shops in Columbus are in a “Delivery Pool”. This means that the flower shops “pool” or “share” their resources, specifically their delivery drivers and delivery vehicles. They meet every day at a specific location at a specific time then they exchange deliveries with each other. The responsibility of actually delivering your important gift may get passed from one van to another. This saves them time and money; however the flower shop you ordered from has no idea how, or when or who delivered your gift. We believe your gift is far to important to allow someone else to deliver it.
Where do you deliver flowers locally?
• We deliver fresh flowers, roses, planters and occasion flowers to the entire Columbus Metropolitan area and all of Franklin County. When ordering on line we charge $9.95 for each delivery (does not include express delivery) in our local delivery area.
• In compliance with state and federal tax laws, sales tax will be added to your order where applicable.
• Please make sure that your order information is accurate and complete in order to avoid delivery delays.
What is Cupids express delivery?
Cupids express delivery is an option to have your gift delivered by a certain time of day. There is an additional fee for this service and the cost depends on how quickly you need your gift delivered. The cost will also depend on the time of day that you place your order. You will have an option at check out to choose the express delivery options that are available to you.
Do you deliver flowers outside of the Greater Columbus area?
We can deliver to locations outside of Central Ohio, but an additional fee will be added on to your order. Delivery times and dates are limited on non-local deliveries.
During the busiest times of the year we ask for your patience with getting your gift delivered. We make every effort to get all our deliveries out in a timely fashion and turn down orders when we reach maximum capacity. The more we have to stop and identify the status of an order the more it can slow us down.
Please remember that in order to meet demand at the busy holiday season we have contract drivers that come to help deliver your package. It can take some time to identify which contract driver has your gift and when your gift may be made delivered. It is also important to keep in mind that unless you paid for express delivery we do not consider your delivery late until after 5 p.m. for businesses and 6 p.m. for residential deliveries. If you still feel the need to contact us it is usually best to contact the store that you placed your order with to obtain the status of an order. A list of the locations and their phone numbers can be found on our locations page.
One of the services that we provide is in driveway delivery confirmation. We do our best to contact you the sender from the location the delivery was made to give you the most up to the minute status of your order. Once again we use part time delivery help at the holidays so this service is not always executed with the precision that our full time drivers often provide. E-mail confirmation of deliveries is also available but often comes later in the day once all the deliveries have been made.
Non holiday delivery status:
If you feel the need to contact us it is usually best to contact the store that you placed your order with to obtain the status of an order. A list of the locations and their phone numbers can be found on our locations page. It is important to keep in mind that unless you paid for express delivery we do not consider your delivery late until after 5 p.m. for businesses and 6 p.m. for residential deliveries.
One of the services that we provide is in driveway delivery confirmation. We do our best to contact you the sender from the location the delivery was made to give you the most up to the minute status of your order. we do require a working phone number for this service to work. If you provided us with an e-mail address then you will also receive e-mail confirmation of your delivery once the driver returns to the shop.
Orders placed on-line:
Please wait at least one hour, after placing an order on line, before contacting us to allow sufficient time for the information to be processed.
For faster order processing place an order directly with one of our stores or call 1-614-256-6646.
Where are your flower shop locations?
Flowerama has four locations in the Columbus area. We have Flower shop locations in Reynoldsburg, Whitehall, Westerville and Columbus. Pictures of the shops as well as the address’s and phone numbers are shown at the bottom of this page.